My favorite time of year, yeah, I know I have said that before, but I love decorating for the holidays. We have several family traditions we do:
- Decorate the Christmas Tree and the house right after Thanksgiving.
- Open one present on Christmas Eve.
- I love baking all sorts of goodies like Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Apple Pie, Pecan Pie, and other delicious goods.
- To ride around the neighborhood looking at the Christmas Lights.
- Watch all the Christmas Specials with the little ones.
- Visit with all friends and family.
- Singing Christmas Songs.
- Mail out Christmas Cards to all too far away to visit.
Enjoy the fun things life has to bring, the Christmas Season one of them. Yes, it can be a challenge to get presents for everyone, a financial burden at times. However, with the right frame of mind, it can be extremely joyful. Seeing the smiles and hearing the laughter of the little ones how they light up with excitement.
So what are your favorite traditions? Let me know in the comments.